12/17/2002

honoured

I have been a bit out of the loop recently, juggling Baby, grad school, and Fellowship of the Ring, so I wasn't aware until just now that this blog was nominated for two categories in the Koufax Awards promoted by Dwight Meredith of PLA.

I'd like to thank all my readers who nominated UNMEDIA for Best Post and Best Blog. Alas that I did not qualify for Best Writing! :)

The reason I write this blog is as an intellectual outlet. I have always been amazed that people read, and email me and leave comments, in response to what seem to me to be disoriented and random observations rattling around in my brain. It means a great deal to me that people respect what I have to say. I see that as a challenge, and I will continue to the best of my ability.

Again, thanks everyone, this was a very nice way to start the morning and great motivation to keep at it.

No comments: