11/30/2002

it's a small web after all...

I was ego-surfing on Google and came across this issue of the Fall Reporter (PDF link), a newsletter for the Old South Church in Boston (where I lived for two years). The Old South Meeting House (the original home of this congregation), is a historic site along the Freedom Trail. In a bizarre twist of coincidence, they used a little logo I designed in the aftermath of 9-11 (see page 5).:


How they came across it, I can't imagine. It's kind of a boost though to my ego to see it being used, especially since I made it solely for myself, as a creative outlet and homage. Here's another more jingoistic one:


and yet another that is now dated but was then a small ray of (now fully restored) optimism:


cheesy in retrospect, but it was what I was feeling.

No comments: