11/16/2006

eteraz.org: states of Islam

Ali Eteraz has launched a new Scoop-based blogging platform for the Islamic blogsphere. The new site, called "eteraz.org: states of Islam" is essentially the same technology as powers DailyKos, complete with user diaries.

I will not be cross-posting content between my diary at Eteraz.org and this site. I have written an exclusive essay, a contemplation of the Israeli-Palestine conflict and what is needed for peace, for Eteraz.org and I hope that others will also make maximum effort to help make it into a shining example of the best the Islamsphere has to offer.

Shukran to Ali Eteraz for making this possible. Great things start small, but if you build and nuture your community, it will prosper indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aziz

I've been a regular reader for some months now, and enjoy reading your posts.
I would like to invite you to sign up to Desicritics.org, a leading online magazine.
Please check this link ( Become A Desicritic ) and get in touch with me.