Dayton mosque attack incident revisited http://blog.beliefnet.com/cityofbrass/2008/10/murky-detailswash-facehazmat-c.html
(sorry no RSS feed for the new site is available yet. I am leaning on my editors to get me one soon. Please stay tuned :)
DiscussionPost a Comment
- The fiscal crisis explained by stick figures
- Patience, patience
- City of Brass v2.0 now live at Beliefnet
- Obama's muslim-outreach advisor resigns
- Is orientalism dead?
- who says muslims don't laugh at themselves?
- What is an African-American?
- Club Med
- Introducing Muslim Advocates: freedom and justice ...
About City of Brass
City of Brass was originally launched in March 2002 under the name UNMEDIA. The blog focuses on issues related to muslims in the West. The primary author is Aziz Poonawalla, a member of the Dawoodi Bohra Muslim community. Bohras adhere to the Shi'a Fatimi tradition of Islam, headed by the 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS). Also see the technical blog, entitled Khidmat is not a zero-sum game, detailing the open-source infrastructure behind our community web portal, mumineen.org.