shelter in place
DiscussionPost a Comment
- batten down the hatches!
- Rita's comin' to Texas, folks
- Rennaisance, not Reformation
- burning any house of worship is obscene
- victory is possible in Iraq
- Coins to cards
- reforming the Senate
- Blogger arrested at 9/11 Freedom Walk
About City of Brass
City of Brass was originally launched in March 2002 under the name UNMEDIA. The blog focuses on issues related to muslims in the West. The primary author is Aziz Poonawalla, a member of the Dawoodi Bohra Muslim community. Bohras adhere to the Shi'a Fatimi tradition of Islam, headed by the 52nd Dai al-Mutlaq, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (TUS). Also see the technical blog, entitled Khidmat is not a zero-sum game, detailing the open-source infrastructure behind our community web portal, mumineen.org.